miércoles, 18 de abril de 2018

diary learning Zbrush

DAY 1
well in the past weeks I have been learning some things in ZB so I think its time to test if I have learned the lesson well.

firts Im going to mapping some vertex over the artwork, and then move them, to get and aproximation of each part in Blender.


 blender can manage cameras position, so that way can position some parts with more accuracy, I put them in the front side with and a aproximated focal length.

  here maybe posing the body, lets try transfer this to zbrishiiiii and do some test
Hope get some decent results with the hair, cause first time that make one here. D:

DAY 2
still need some corrections

DAY 5
well Zbrush it hasnt convinced me at all for the base, I will use it only for the final and tiny details.
all of this base until now was made in blender.  

DAY 6





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario